Trading Director - Sportsbook
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Trading Director to join a successful and diverse gaming operation providing online betting solutions based from their office in Sofia, Bulgaria. Due to their continued success and expansion in Europe, our client is on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated people who want to take the next step in their career in the online gaming industry. In return our client offers a diverse and exciting working environment and comprehensive training and support that actively encourages their people to develop and work up the organizational structure. In addition, an excellent benefits package is on offer that rewards their employees for their loyalty and hard work.
They are looking for smart and focused people who represent the team spirit and are trustworthy allies in achieving great results. The business environment provokes their people to be dynamic and innovative and that’s exactly what they are. They will give you a formal review process twice a year, team building and fun activities, high end modern office facilities and a dynamic and friendly work environment
What will you do as the Trading Director?
- Taking the Trading Unit to the next level by planning an effective and achievable annual strategy.
- Reorganizing the trading workflow by exploring new business information systems and technologies to improve performance andstreamline processes.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management plan for the company.
- Taking responsibility for sportsbook performance margin.
- Owning all technological elements, including feeds and platform functionalities and finetuning them to support the offering and Managed Trading Services
- Continuously striving for service innovation by analysing competitor strategies and industry trends.
What do you know that makes you a great Trading Director?
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in a senior trading management position in the sports betting industry
- Experience of leading the operations of large teams.
- A strategic thinker with in-depth knowledge of the online betting and trading sector.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic business environment
- Quick decision-making capabilities.
- Deep understanding of trading mechanics and the sports betting industry in general.
Salary circa €100k based on experience, with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.