RecruitGibraltar is currently helping their client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Creative Studio/Production Manager to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar (Southern Spain). The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
The Creative Studio/Production Manager is responsible for the provision of Creative services including overseeing the delivery and execution of all Creative requests across the business. Reporting to the Head of the Creative department, you will be tasked with managing the in-house Production/Traffic management team to ensure smooth and successful workflow management, market leading quality outputs by all internal and external creative resources and delivery on time.
Partnering with all other teams and managers within the creative department (Design, Editorial, UX,UI, Development) you will manage expectations by defining processes, SLAs & tools to establish a productive and healthy working environment. You will be adept at relationship building with all your internal and external stakeholders & clients up to director level.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
● Managing your team of Creative Traffic Coordinators and Web Developers
● Regularly meeting with internal and external clients and agency contacts, presenting future ideas, and managing project budgets
● Processing project briefs and liaising with all teams to ensure on-time project delivery
● Analysing YOY revenues to ensure business growth
● Undertaking relevant training where necessary
● Managing Communications between teams across the board at all levels, taking and making difficult decisions where necessary
● Sourcing and managing resources to support core necessities
● Overseeing the briefing process and advising on the Creative approach relevant to each brand
● Contributing to Creative concepts for pitches, projects and presentations
● Compiling internal and external reports and communications
● Utilising Project Management tools to input data, manage time against budgets and process POs and invoices
● Researching industries and market trends
● Support recruitment of permanent and freelance staff
● Managing third party agencies for overspill, outsourcing, research and consultation
● Defining & continually optimizing processes, systems, tools and solutions to strive for best practice
● Be the Creative Teamís point of contact for the wider business
● Proof and QA creative production to ensure brand guidelines are upheld and followed.
Experience and Skills:
● 5+ years in a Marketing or Creative agency (ideally digital)
● 3-5 years in a Managerial Studio resource role
● Further Account Management or Project Management in this environment
● Understanding of digital marketing services (CRM, Social, Web)
● Experience of taking full ownership of projects from start to finish
● Prioritising and managing risk with meticulous attention to detail
● Identifying potential risks and reacting accordingly
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Docs
● Excellent knowledge of Content Management Systems
● Project Management software including JIRA, Basecamp, Confluence, Kanban
● Excellent proofreading and editing skills
● Proven knowledge of management, coaching, negotiation and presentation skills
● Bachelor degree in marketing, media, business, journalism, graphic design, or related field
● Previous experience in the Casino, Bingo or Sports Gaming Industry
● Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
Salary 35k - 55k based on experience with an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.