Social Media Marketing Executive
Marketing, PR and Web Design
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Social Media Marketing Executive to join a leading online betting and gaming company, with a strong track record of digital innovation. As a pure online business they bring the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to a rapidly growing number of customers in the leisure betting and gaming market; they have sustained rapid growth over the last few years and are expanding further.
What will you do as an Social Media Marketing Executive?
In this role you will develop and manager social media acquisition execution across multiple channels (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other emerging channels). You will collaborate with our marketing and sport book teams to drive revenue and new customer acquisition (which will require setup, optimization, and analysis of multiple campaigns daily) whilst also building awareness, acquisition, and revenue.
• Manage acquisition campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and others, with a particular emphasis on Twitter Ads and Facebook Ads.
• Manage briefs into design teams around the sporting calendar.
• Review campaign performance at a team level across multiple channels.
• Manage budgets and optimize return on investment.
• Work with compliance to develop out compliant campaigns.
• Optimizing campaigns based on performance & data insights.
• Create granular audience segments to target customers through all digital campaigns.
What do you know that makes you a great Social Media Marketing Executive?
Relevant experience in a similar Social Media Marketing role
Knowledge of UK and Irish facing sports betting preferred
Experience with Facebook Ad Manager and Twitter Ads Manager
Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Experience working in gambling
Salary circa £25k - £28k based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.