RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What is the plan for the Senior Marketing Analyst role?
As a Senior Analyst you will be responsible for the delivery of insights, analysis, creation of dashboards and presentations to organisational stake holders and to business leaders in the Performance Marketing domain. You will perform descriptive, statistic, deep dive analysis and produce prototype reporting. The key part to the role is to prepare, transform, apply analytic techniques and in particular to interpret data. To prepare, present ideas and analysis to key stakeholders and persuade them of the use of the data and analytical tools. You will be able to build up domain knowledge quickly and perceived as credible by your counterparts in the business function you are working with.
What will you do as a Senior Marketing Analyst?
• Answer business questions using data and analytic techniques, providing fact based responses
• Data preparation: define, transform and structure data so that the data is ready for analysis.
• Define hypothesis/null hypotheses to be tested
• Work effectively with business counterparts to conceive, specify, pilot and implement analytical applications and tools
• Mentoring and Line management responsibility (as and when required) for analysts in the team
• Apply univariate and Multivariate analysis to understand which variables hold predictive signals.
• Segmentation of entities such as products and customers
• Application of Predictive and unsupervised models developed by the central BI team
• Transform business questions into an analytical plan, select the right analytical technique and tool to deliver an answer that satisfies the person(s) who asked the questions
What do you know that makes you a great Senior Marketing Analyst ?
Experienced Marketing Analyst with excellent skills in Excel and have experience of using some other analytical packages, for example; KMIME, Statistica, R, SAS Miner or SAS enterprise guide
Strong understanding and experience working with of transactional data sets as well as data set such site and click stream analytics with billions of data records
BSC in an analytics related subject
Strong application of descriptive analytics and statistical techniques
Strong presentation skills; able to simplify and articulate complex domain areas to senior stakeholders
Experience working with data cubes and also be able use tools such as SQL or other languages to get access to data.You will be experienced with working from a data warehouse environment. We currently use Microsoft SSAS (cubes, Power pivot, Power view, Excel) SQL and Knime as our main analytical tools
Data Modelling techniques: familiar with dimensions and metrics
Salary £50k - 60k based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.