Senior Risk & Fraud Analyst
- Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar is currently looking for a Senior Risk & Fraud Analyst to join one of the latest and most exciting businesses crossing the Fintech and Gaming sectors to hit the market in a long time. The company have gone through an initial start up phase and are moving to a new growth phase which will represent a perfect opportunity to benefit from that growth, both financially and professionally.
The successful candidate must have experience as a fraud or risk analyst or in an analytical role and will have excellent knowledge of gaming operations. They will have a natural ability to work as part of a team, but also on their own initiative as well as having confidence to make decisions, prioritise workload and meet deadlines under pressure. They will be an excellent communicator who is confident with analysing information and reporting findings and will maintain confidentiality and integrity at all times.
What will you do as a Senior Risk & Fraud Analyst?
• Provide detailed customer analysis; compile and review profiles for high operational risk and large volume customers, with respect to providing guidance to the business.
• Build Customer profiles using internal electronic tools and analysing data to flag any concerns.
• Ensure relevant information obtained within each review is shared with stakeholders, including but not limited to the trading team and the responsible gambling team.
• Be the first point of contact for internal and external escalations, and escalate all suspicious transactions, account activities and enhanced due diligence/risk profile information requiring further review and decision making to the business.
• Perform and run ad-hoc functions and reports, assess and analyse trends and activities related to all elements of trading
• Ad-hoc projects such as monitoring and control systems enhancements, policy and procedures, member risk categorisation, workflow analysis Customer reviews
• Receive, investigate and action incoming chargebacks and DPAs
• Investigate and take appropriate action for other fraud impact activities such as bonus and promotion abuse
• Assist in implementing various policies and procedures, to ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws and regulations
What makes you the perfect candidate for the Senior Risk & Fraud Analyst role?
• Experience of investigations, audits and analytics in the online gambling industry
• Ability to identify operational risk and escalate matters containing potentially suspicious activities, policy violations or matters that may pose a higher risk to the Company
• Experience of detailed, investigative and analytical working practices
• Self-starter with strong communication skills, able to communicate recommendations to senior stakeholders as well as colleagues within the team and those across the wider business
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
• Proactive and results-driven approach to work
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Proficient in MS Office, minimum advanced Excel
Salary £25k - £28k based on experience with benefits package.