Receptionist - Administrator
Secretarial Reception and PA
- Administration and Office
This role is no longer available but if you wish to send us your CV for other similar roles please do so on firstname.lastname@example.org
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist / Administrator to cover maternity for between 3 - 6 months. The successful candidate will have previous office experience, be a reliable self-starter who is able to work autonomously, has initiative and takes pride in their work. The candidate must be fluent in English and Spanish as a distinct advantage.
What will you do as a Receptionist - Administrator?
• Ensuring clients receive VIP treatment/professional meet and greet
• Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of meeting rooms
• Booking couriers/taxis
• Booking catering facilities - organising lunches and liaising with catering team
• Having an eye for detail and checking rooms are perfect each time
• Receptionist general duties
What do you know that makes you a great Receptionist - Administrator?
• Experience of working in a busy office environment as a receptionist
• Professional attitude towards front of house and respective duties
• Flexible attitude to cope with a variety of duties which may be required at short notice
• An excellent organiser and communicator, with outstanding time management and interpersonal skills
• A proactive problem solver and highly practiced in discretion and confidentiality
You must live locally to Gibraltar or Southern Spain