IT Internet and Technology
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a QA Manager to join a leading company in the provision of banking software with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the QA Manager role?
QA Manager is responsible for all testing activities by managing a team of predominantly remote QA testers and Analysts to ensure an excellent quality ensuring service is always running at its optimal capability in alignment to capacity and performance KPIs.
The role owner is responsible for all testing activities in responsible areas across the company
QA Manager is also responsible for supporting and supplying any information needed for automation and performance activities carried out by the software development engineers in test teams. The role is instrumental in defining the holistic testing strategy working very closely with all internal development teams both in house and externally
What will you do as a Digital QA Manager?
• Responsible for defining overall QA strategy for the business
• Be accountable for all digital testing projects, mentor and provide leadership to the QA Analysts
• Provide strong leadership that mentors and develops the team by; providing development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required ensuring the team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations and legislation
What do you know that makes you a great Digital QA Manager?
• Solid experience in a similar role or senior QA or QA Lead role
• Ideally knowledge of compliance standards within the banking industry
• Ideally have selenium experience
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes
• Ability to prioritise and adapt rapidly to changing business conditions
• Detail focused but able to maintain progress
• ISEB Foundation in Software Testing
Salary circa £45k based on experience.