Production Systems Analyst
IT Internet and Technology
Recruit Gibraltar is currently looking for a Production Systems Analyst to join one of the latest and most exciting businesses crossing the Fintech and Gaming sectors to hit the market in a long time. The company have gone through an initial start up phase and are moving to a new growth phase which will represent a perfect opportunity to benefit from that growth, both financially and professionally.
The successful candidate will be charged with fulfilling critical production support function as a skilled production support analyst with strong expertise in Incident and Problem management within a cloud-based configuration. You will be empowered with supporting the platform and partake in improving the service support capability of the Gibraltar operations. This role is for a great problem solver and coordinator with a solid understanding of modern cloud platform technologies and great attitude to keeping systems working smoothly on behalf of our passionate client base.
What will you do as a Production Systems Analyst?
• Partake in production support rotas/cycles
• Continually undertake knowledge acquisition
• Continually contribute towards production concerns (uptime, scale, client satisfaction) as a full lifecycle exercise
• Document and maintain the technology support runbook to a high standard
• Contribute towards the production-first culture within the organisation
• Manage change and feature deployment process
• Mange the client notification process for system degradation
• Work closely with DevOps to deliver robust and scalable production systems
• Maintain and adhere to agreed SLAs for system support
• Contribute experience/expertise towards achieving a scalable and cost-effective cloud infrastructure
• Support data collection for cyclical audit and internal assessment for production health checks
• Partake in regular operational review with external 3rd party suppliers and internal stakeholders
Tech stack: Node.js, Java, Python, Angular, React, Redis, Elastic Search, MongoDB, MySQL, AWS, Heroku, Docker, Kubernetes
What makes you the perfect candidate for the Production Systems Analyst role?
• Proven experience in a similar support role
• Solid technical background as a system programmer or administrator
• Good knowledge Jira Service Desk / Jira Software Projects
• KPI Data Collection and Service Uptime Reporting
• Experience in Gaming/Media/Fintech is highly desirable
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
• ITIL Framework and SQL reporting skills experience is desirable
Salary circa £30k - 40k based on experience with benefits package.