Administration and Office
- Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a global company and has a great opportunity for a Payroll Administrator, to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What will you do as a Payroll Administrator?
• delivery of accurate and compliant payroll processing for a group of assigned clients and payrolls
• preparation, processing and filing of monthly payroll from beginning to end including raising payments through a designated client account;
• collation, checking and posting of overtime, on call and shift payments;
• issuing of payslips;
• processing of with new joiners and leavers;
• assisting with the completion and filing of year end employer returns (P8, P10, P10a & P12);
• liaising with the Ministry of Employment and Income Tax Office;
What do you know that makes you a great Payroll Administrator?
Previous payroll administration experience required
HR administration experience preferred but no essential
Excellent knowledge of MS office applications (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel)
Salary £18k - 20k based on experience with benefits package.