Payments Operations Manager - Marbella
Customer Service and Call Centre
- Online Gaming
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a leading online payments company who have a large client base in the eGaming sector and has a great opportunity for a Payments Operations Manager to be based in their Marbella office.
What will you do as an Operations Manager?
• Manage teams delivering online operational processes
• Working with commercial contracts and SLAs
• Maintaining an environment where team members have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally
• Own the project priority list
• Identifying opportunities for improvement of operations through procedural advancement, revenue increasing changes, enhanced guest service, or boosting team member morale.
• Maintain the workday, including onboarding, offboarding, adjustments, compliant documentation, and reporting
What do you know that makes you a great Operations Manager?
You will already live in the local area
o Previous experience of delivering online operational experience with an emphasis on delivery
o Experience working with API products preferred
o A technical and analytical background preferred
o Experience within payments industry a plus
o Experience working with cross-functional teams in a technology domain preferred
o Proficiency in Microsoft Office and electronic mail systems is required
o Demonstrable experience of SDLC/Project Management tools - Atlassian JIRA or similar preferred
Salary circa €40k based on experience with benefits package.