Office Administrator and Receptionist
Administration and Office
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator and Receptionist to join a successful and diverse gaming operation with online betting and gaming websites. Due to their continued success and expansion in the UK and abroad, our client is on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated people. In return our client offers a diverse and exciting working environment and comprehensive training and support that actively encourages their people to develop and work up the organizational structure.
What will you do as an Office Administrator and Receptionist?
• Ensure that the reception area is always clean and tidy.
• Greet visitors and service providers; provide refreshments as necessary
• Open post and distribute (apart from Private and Confidential)
• Ensure meeting rooms are checked daily and serviced as directed
• On a daily basis, top-up photocopiers/printers and ensure that there are adequate supplies of paper
• Monitor stationary supplies, and place orders as appropriate
• Respond to requests for stationary, and issue as appropriate (Reception must never be left unattended)
• Take incoming calls from the main number. Take detailed information and forward as appropriate. Calls can be from potential job applicants, external suppliers and local business contacts
• Carry out general office duties including filing and scanning, as required
• Assist with general office administration
• Arrange messenger and courier package delivery and collections as required
• Issue temporary swipe-access cards when required to Employees and approved Contractors
• Retain delivery notes and match to invoice upon receipt. Check the costs are correct and pass to Accounts for processing
What do you know that makes you a great Office Administrator and Receptionist?
Previous experience in an office admin or receptionist role
Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
Polite and confident telephone manner
Discretion at all times
English language essential, Spanish language an advantage
Salary circa 18k - 20k based on experience with bonus & an excellent benefits package.