Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar are searching for a Management Accountant for a leading insurance company in Gibraltar who has a great track record of training and promoting bright, switched on, talented employees for financial and professional progression. They are looking for someone who can support the production of month-end management accounts alongside accounting tasks such as raising invoices and processing payment runs.
What will you do as a Management Accountant?
• Administrative and accounting tasks using Excel, Word and accounting software
• Familiar with budgeting process
• Accruals and prepayments
• Balance sheet account reconciliations
• Reviewing and authorising purchase orders
• Client bank account reconciliations
• Assist with Solvency II regular reporting and annual submissions.
• Support Finance Manager and Finance Director in all tasks associated with Regulatory and Statutory Reporting.
What do you know that makes you a great Management Accountant?
• Previous experience with management accounts
• Accounting knowledge
• Qualified/Partly qualified is desirable (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
• Prior experience with variance analysis against budgets and forecasts preferred.
Salary £25k - 35k based on experience with benefits package.