Investment and Trading Executive
Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable financial company who are looking for a Investment and Trading Executive to join the existing team.
What is the plan for the Investment and Trading Executive role?
• Lead and take responsibility for security trading
• Conduct fund research to produce trading recommendations
• Play a key part in investment strategy meetings including the preparation of material
• Provide admin support when required
• Carry out analysis of investment portfolios
• Settling payments
• Producing ad hoc and quarterly client valuations
• Calculation of value at risk for client portfolios
• Maintain record of executed trades and ensure recovery of initial commission with deadlines
• Handling corporate actions
What do you know that makes you a great Investment and Trading Executive?
• Experience and understanding in financial services specifically to pensions, insurance and investments
• Knowledge of funds and the trading process
• Self motivated
• Critical and analytical thinking
• Comfortable making decisions and taking responsibility
• Ideally experience using Bloomberg
Salary based on experience