Interbank Treasury Dealer
Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is an expanding local banking institution who has a great opportunity for an Interbank Treasury Dealer to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What will you do as an Interbank Treasury Dealer?
• Extensive knowledge of financial markets/instruments/regulations, economic theories particularly as it relates to fixed income investing
• Good relations on market to acquire interbank limits
• Proficiency in Bloomberg, Reuters, Excel, and other research/data compilation tools
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with other team members toward a common goal
• Flexibility and adaptability to a dynamic environment within a growing firm
Fixed Income Portfolio Management
• Implement and execute fixed income strategy
• Manage fixed income portfolios
• Source, analyse, trade and monitor individual securities in the municipal, corporate, and government sectors
• Maintain Broker/ Interbank relationships to ensure proper coverage and best execution in fixed income
Money Market Deals
• Management of bank daily liquidity position;
• Maintain the bank's investment portfolio accounting system;
• Investing excess cash balances to maximise returns.
• Interbank dealing and trading foreign currencies.
What do you know that makes you a great Interbank Treasury Dealer?
3 years progressive experience in a busy Treasury environment.
Thorough understanding of the local and international financial services industry.
General banking experience.
Analytical and communication skills
Financial analysis skills: Ability to analyse market information and provide structured solutions.
Salary £60k based on experience with bonus & benefits package.