Incident Management Analyst
IT Internet and Technology
Thanks for interest in this role but it is currently on hold due to the current situation with Covid-19. Feel free to send us your CV for when this situation changes – firstname.lastname@example.org
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is offering a truly unique product in the egaming sector and who has a great opportunity for an Incident Management Analyst to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression. They offer a faithfully agile, fast-paced and challenging environment offering you the opportunity to make a direct contribution to the success and rapid growth of the business.
What is the plan for the Incident Management Analyst role?
You will be empowered with supporting the company platform and corporate systems so this role is for a great problem solver and project coordinator, with a solid understanding of modern cloud platform technologies. The successful candidate will be charged with fulfilling a critical production support function as a skilled Incident Management Analyst with strong expertise in 2nd line Incident and Problem management within a cloud-based configuration.
What will you do as an Incident Management Analyst?
• Manage and resolve production incidents to provide application support to business users
• Configure and manage Jira Service Desk software and workflows
• Administrate corporate software systems
• Management of corporate mobile and desktop devices (Wintel and Mac)
• Development and support of cloud based corporate technical services
• Work closely with DevOps to deliver robust and scalable production systems
• Support data collection for cyclical audit and internal assessment for production health checks
What do you know that makes you a great Incident Management Analyst?
• Experience in technical support within a cloud services environment
• Experience in financial products and financial trading systems would be highly beneficial.
• Good knowledge Jira Service Desk essential
• Experienced in cloud mobile device management - AWS and or Azure
• Dashboard monitoring software and configuration
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication & organizational skills
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
• Experience in Gaming/Media/Fintech is desirable
• ITIL Framework experience is desirable
Salary £35k - 40k based on experience.