RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client one of the best known and highly regarded companies within the financial services industry to find an IT Engineer to join a dynamic team in their office in Marbella. The IT Engineer will report directly to the IT Manager to help run a strong and efficient IT department.
What will the IT Engineer do?
• Maintain and update the hardware and software inventory
• Manage all website domains using various domain name registrars
• Manage and maintain the entire IT infrastructure, including hosting servers, local servers, PCs, laptops, mobile devices, Sales force CRM system and any other on-line systems.
• Manage online backup systems, on-site/off-site
• Liaise with external IT providers, including appointed local IT companies in various places where offices are physically located.
• Research and manage new hardware/software acquisitions if needed.
• Enhancing and assisting internal and external company websites
• Help with the development of Android, iOS and Blackberry mobile apps
• Produce quarterly reports for Board Meetings
• Produce IT Department task lists an commentary when needed
What will the IT Engineer know?
• Advanced knowledge of hardware and software systems such as ; cPanel/WHM VPS hosting servers, Windows based local area networks, Microsoft Windows server 2003/2012/2016 servers and operating servers, Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/2016, Sync.com synchronisation software, Windows remote desktop and Salesforce CRM system.
• The IT Engineer will be required on-call 24hours/day for emergency support during weekdays, weekends and bank holidays. This will be fair and agreed on the rota with members of the IT department.
• Travel to other offices abroad as and when required
Preferable knowledge but not mandatory
• LogMeIn remote support tools
• TeamViewer remote support tools
• CrashPlan on-line back-up software
• Harvest on-line time tracking software
• WhosOff leave management solution
• Asana Project Management software
• Skype Manager
Salary circa 28K Euros based on experience