Human Resources Administrator
Hr and Recruitment
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Human Resources Administrator to join a leading online betting and gaming company, with a strong track record of digital innovation. As a pure online business with a mobile first ethos that brings the excitement of sports betting, casino games, poker and bingo to a rapidly growing number of customers in the leisure betting and gaming market; they have sustained rapid growth over the last few years and are expanding further.
What is the plan for the Human Resources Administrator role?
• The recruitment process
o Production of all new starter documentation
o Setting-up of files for all new starters
o Quality check new staff reference forms and arrange for reference requests to be obtained as per Company policy. Progress chase until completed and prepare ready for sign off.
o Prepare police and/or CRB checks for new recruits
o Assist with or carry out the induction of new starters
• Assist with the completion and submission of all ETB forms, including Notification of Vacancy, Terms of Engagement, Notice of Variation of Terms of Engagement and Termination of Employment forms
• Assist with the Work Permit and Visa process for relevant new starters and current employees (including the updating of Select)
• Update online HR database
• Assist the Senior Human Resources Officer and Human Resources Officer in responding to queries in the Gibraltar Jobs Mailbox/Gibraltar Human Resources Mailbox and process as necessary. This will include actioning ad-hoc requests for staff
• Monitor updates and, when necessary, inform the Senior Human Resources Officer
• Escalate appropriately or raise issues to the Senior Human Resources Officer and/or Head of Human Resources and Administration
• Quality check new staff reference forms and arrange for reference requests to be obtained as per Company policy. Progress chase until completed and prepare ready for sign off.
• Cover reception as required
o Greet visitors and service providers
o Ensure meeting rooms are checked daily
o Carry out general office duties including filing and scanning
What do you know that makes you a great Human Resources Administrator?
Previous experience in as similar HR admin role
Ideally part CIPD qualified
Strong experience with the Office Suite of programs (Word, Excel etc)
Salary circa £23k based on experience with bonus & an excellent benefits package.