RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Head of Gaming to join a successful and diverse gaming operation with online betting and gaming websites. Due to their continued success and expansion in the UK our client is on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated people who want to begin or continue their career in the online gaming industry. In return our client offers a diverse and exciting working environment and comprehensive training and support that actively encourages their people to develop and work up the organizational structure.
What is the plan for the Head of Gaming role?
To lead and manage the performance and development of the gaming team and products verticals, including but not limited to the optimisation of commercial agreements, strategic long-term planning and positioning of Gaming within the digital environment, as well as managing the operational framework to ensure both growth but that the department meets its compliance and regulatory obligations.
What will you do as a Head of Gaming?
- Lead and manage the team to ensure performance is at the heart of everything and that revenue targets are achieved both at an aggregated level and at an individual product level by driving top line growth and managing middle line costs (bonuses, marketing costs and 3rd party commercials).
- Lead the team to create a long-term strategy for department and each gaming product vertical, managing the creation of and delivery of product and operational roadmaps that are required to ensure continued growth
- Ensure that operational excellence is achieved for the short and long term, challenging processes to ensure the right KPIs are surfaced to shape promotions and campaigns, and that the processes is fit based on a growing team and level of output, but also that BAU reporting, testing, content exposure optimisation, UX and UI, competitor analysis are suitably executed.
- Understand and report performance to senior members of the Business, including weekly, monthly and then long-term analysis and predictions on performance and industry and market trends.
- Own, manage and improve commercials with third party suppliers, ensuring the Business receive the best possible agreements to supports immediate and long-term revenue growth
- Ensure that product managers and executives are suitably managing relationships with third parties and properly representing the company, driving actions, requirements and delivery of content and features/functions.
- Own, manage and develop departmental technological requirements, including platform, CMS, marketing tools such as personalisation and AB testing, ensuring they operationalised into market.
- Manage and develop internal relationships with supporting departments, such as VIP, CRM, BI, IT/Dev, Compliance etc to ensure departmental requirements and exposed, understood and delivered.
- Ensure the team remains resourced and skilled through the creation of and execution of personal development plans and proper succession planning.
What do you know that makes you a great Head of Gaming?
Previous experience in an operational and or marketing role in egaming at a senior level.
Solid experience with Gaming / Games across all products
Previous staff management and P&L responsibilities.
Salary circa £70k - 80k based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.