Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable Fund Administrator who offer long term career growth and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They are looking to expand its operations by recruiting an experienced Fund Accountant. The role will involve all aspects of NAV calculation and fund administration of funds that invest in portfolios of hedge funds, fixed income securities, renewable energy projects, real estate, infrastructure and private equity.
What will you do as a Fund Accountant?
• Assist in the production fund NAVs.
• Liaising with investors, the regulator, fund directors & other counterparties.
• Ensure all positions & corporate actions are reflected correctly.
• Preparation of financial statements.
• Compare asset price variances against pre-established tolerance limits.
What do you know that makes you a great Fund Accountant?
• 2-3 years experience in Fund Accounting.
• Strong IT & Systems Skills.
• Technical knowledge of fund structures and operations.
• Experience with multi-cellular / umbrella structures.
• Knowledge of a range of asset classes and valuation methodologies.
• Experience in capital markets (particularly in bond issuance deals) would also be desirable.
Salary will reflect your experience and qualifications with package.