Fraud Specialist - Payments and Risk
- Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for an experienced Fraud Specialist - Payments and Risk to join a dynamic Online Gaming company with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff.
What is the plan for the Fraud Specialist - Payments and Risk role?
You will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for setting up and implementation of various activities and methodologies in Risk and Payments to support and enhance the customer experience so this is a great chance to apply your experience to a new set up.
As you will be joining a team of multi-skilled operational specialists you will also be involved in the day to day tasks so an existing knowledge of customer support, KYC, RG, AML, and the desire to provide exceptional customer service is required.
As another part of your role, you will liaise with Product and Development teams to specify and procure back-office functionality to support operational requirements. You will review existing Payment Provider setups and suggest areas of change if required.
What will you do as a Fraud Specialist - Payments and Risk?
● Monitor debit card fraud alerts daily and takes necessary action to protect customers and the bank.
● Review transactions and player activity with the aim of minimising the financial risk to the business
● Research debit card disputes and build dispute cases to defend chargebacks and recover funds for merchants based on previous experience in this area.
● Determine sections of the business that need to be under additional security care and operation.
● Review existing fraud rules based on analytics and segmentation.
● Identify fraud patterns through the monitoring of different countries and merchants.
● Plan Specialist work around key times to ensure availability to complete the Operations daily tasks.
● Research and implementation of various country-based payment providers.
● Ownership over the cashier performance – KPI’s and reporting such as acceptance rate, failed deposits, player messages etc.
● Funds reconciliation.
● Monitor and manage customer deposits, failed deposits, withdrawals, Chargebacks on daily basis.
● Take ownership of DPA requests and respond within given SLA’s.
What do you know that makes you a great Fraud Specialist - Payments and Risk?
● You must live in the Gibraltar or Southern Spain area
● 2+ years experience in risk and payments teams with online gaming
● Good understanding of compliance and regulation in the gambling industry
● An independent, self-starter with the initiative and drive to undertake autonomous learning, consequently keen to share gained knowledge with the team
● Solid understanding of Financials and KPI’s
● Fluent in English and good communication and presentation skills
● Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
● A strong analytical and detail-oriented person with an ability to think logically and reasonably
● Proficient in Microsoft office suite
Salary circa £28k based on experience.