Head of Casino
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is an established egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Head of Casino. As Head of Casino you will be responsible You will be responsible for the full gaming vertical, including the P&L. You will need to be thoughtful in your approach, proactive and hands on, and you must be data driven. Your role will include managing and improving relationships with providers, sourcing new game providers, and constantly digging deep to optimize player performance to exceed gaming KPIs.
• P&L accountability for the Casino brand – ensure profitable growth of the Casino business
• Setting overall vision, goals, strategies and tactical plans for the Casino brand – including see through its implementation
• Full management over Casino domains including; onsite promotions, Player operations etc.
• Steer and input into the product and portal roadmaps.
• Ensuring that clear messages are given internally and externally about business performance
Knowledge, skills & experience:
• Previous in managing an online Casino operation or as Head of Casino with a leading casino website
• Strong product understanding and competitive knowledge
• Results-oriented and customer focused
• Previous responsibility for broad KPIs and delivery of P&L
• Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills
• Budget management skills
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Ability to formulate and present a business case and business plan to a diverse audience
Salary €50k based on experience with bonus & benefits package.