Financial and Risk Data Analyst
Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar are looking for a Financial and Risk Data Analyst for our client who is a long established and reputable insurance company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact.
What is the plan for the Financial and Risk Data Analyst role?
Knowledge of accounting principles and a broad understanding of corporate governance and risk. You will be numerate and able to analyse and understand data and have a proven track record in acquiring knowledge. You will have excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including experience of presenting to Boards of Directors. You will have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing. Previous knowledge of insurance is preferable, but not a pre-requisite.
What will you do as a Financial and Risk Data Analyst?
• Calculation and analysis of SCR and Solvency II balance sheet
• Assist with production of ORSA report
• Assist with annual and quarterly regulatory reporting
• Assist with production and presentation of risk reports to Directors
• Assist with production of Solvency and Financial Condition Report
• Provide technical support and advice to accounts team
• Work closely with accounting, compliance and company secretarial teams
• Work closely with clients
What do you know that makes you a great Financial and Risk Data Analyst?
• You will be numerate and analytic
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel)
• Ideally a broad understanding of corporate governance and risk
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to present to senior management
Salary £35k - 40k based on experience with benefits package.