Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a very successful group of company, who is experiencing serious growth currently and has a great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant. The role will give you the room to expand on your responsibility levels and gain valuable experience.
What will you do as a Finance Assistant?
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoice posting from all the restaurants
- Responsible for obtaining the statements from suppliers, reconciling and deal with the possible differences that may arise from this process.
- Payroll processing. Insert hours on a weekly basis, maintaining HR database (contracts, ETB documents, terminations, new contracts…)
- Process sales information and cash reconciliation from the restaurants. Check expenses receipts and its correct entries in the system.
- Keep record and control from the credit sales and invoices. Request for payment for late payment customers.
- Record and collect the cash foreign currency transactions in the subs and in the mother company.
- Reconciliation from the online sales statements made from the restaurants.
- Process monthly payment through suppliers and urgent payments that may arise.
- Dealing with queries and request that may arise from restaurant managers.
- Hours are 8am - 4.30pm
What do you know that makes you a great Finance Assistant?
You must already live in the area
• Part or full AAT qualified and previous experience of working in an accounts department to a similar level.
• Hardworking and enthusiastic
• Ability to be flexible with work requirements and receptive to change
• Ability to work with little supervision and on own initiative
• Experience of working in a small team and willingness to cover for other staff if they are sick or on holiday.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Complete fluency in English
Salary £20k - 25k based on experience.