Digital Projects Coordinator
Marketing, PR and Web Design
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable gaming company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary, relocation assistance, and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They need a Digital Projects Coordinator to be responsible for ensuring projects meet or exceeds internal team deadlines and business expectations. This ‘project-guru’ will have a passion for delivering great work and meaningful results and have the ability to self-manage and motivate themselves as well as other team members. They will play a vital role in coordinating a wide variety of projects across the business from concept through to delivery and post launch analysis.
What is the plan for the Digital Projects Coordinator role?
The Digital Projects Coordinator is responsible for daily support to the Operations Team in the initial planning and subsequent execution of marketing campaign requests, daily work requests, and business as usual project initiatives
What will you do as a Digital Projects Coordinator?
· Responsible for capturing and coordinating all marketing requests coming into the digital business.
· Juggling many projects at a given time, keeping track of project progress and communicating progress to Project Leader and stakeholders when needed
· Hands-on coordination of projects. This involves being involved in or chairing weekly calls, ensuring responsibilities for people involved in the project are clear and that any actions are followed up on
· Understand the business logic behind all requests, as well as the delivery timelines to enable a sound prioritisation method.
· Coordinate and track all individual elements of the request, ensuring that each workflow is on track to meet agreed deadlines, highlighting any risks posed to meeting these.
· Act as gatekeeper to maintain the reasonable flow of requests into the operations department and manage stakeholder's expectations on realistic deliverables and timelines.
· Build and grow strong working relationships with all business stakeholders, ensuring an effective communication flow between the teams.
· Understand the requirements of all brands and ensure that both the initial brief and the design and content produced meets these standards.
What do you know that makes you a great Digital Projects Coordinator?
Experience with working on small and large scale online marketing campaigns and projects essential.
Strong understanding of web design, copy and content management processes.
Experience of developing, publishing and presenting reports essential.
Experience with various planning and support tools, i.e. Jira.
Strong diplomacy, persuasion, negotiation and interpersonal skills essential.
Ability to multi-task and prioritise within a busy and challenging environment
Ability to analyse business requirements and coordinate delivery
Strong planning and organizational skills
Salary to attract the best with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.