Customer Support Team Leader
Customer Service and Call Centre
- Online Gaming
Recruit Gibraltar is currently looking for a Customer Support Team Leader to join one of the latest and most exciting businesses crossing the Fintech and Gaming sectors to hit the market in a long time. The company have gone through an initial start up phase and are moving to a new growth phase which will represent a perfect opportunity to benefit from that growth, both financially and professionally.
We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and adaptive Team Leader who loves coaching and leading a team, in addition willing to help and speak to customers, preferably with an interest in Football and/or passion for sports. We are committed to creating a unique positive customer and employee experience and are enthusiastic about showing our Customers how much we are listening to them.
What will you do as Customer Support Team Leader?
• Providing day-to-day customer support, resolving queries and issues via phone, email & live chat
• Motivating team to achieve KPIs and Targets
• Working closely with managers to ensure agents are equipped and supported to hit their targets
• Being a point of escalation for customer queries and potential complaints
• Deliver regular Coaching and Quality Monitoring
• Monitoring and reporting on KPIs and performance
What do you need to be a Customer Support Team Leader?
• Previous experience in a Customer service management role
• Passion for, and deep understanding of professional football
• Experience of working in online gaming strongly preferred
• Experience of supervising or managing people or teams
• Experience in monitoring and reporting performance against targets
• Ability to support and motivate colleagues
• Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
• Experience in delivering performance reviews and feedback to people and teams
• Intermediate Excel skills
• Must be available to work evenings,weekends and bank holidays
Salary £24k - £28k based on experience with benefits package.