Compliance and Company Admin Assistant
Administration and Office
- Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a leading financial services company who has a great opportunity for a Compliance and Company Admin Assistant to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What is the plan for the Compliance and Company Admin Assistant role?
Assist the Compliance and Company Secretarial teams in their duties in relation to both the company and their clients. Liaise with clients, the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and Companies House to ensure smooth operation of service delivery on behalf of the company and their clients
What will you do as a Compliance and Company Admin Assistant?
• To be responsible for elements of the ongoing compliance monitoring the team undertakes
• To undertake due diligence assessments on companies and individuals
• To work closely with colleagues in the Compliance and Company Secretarial teams to ensure that deadlines are always observed
• To develop a good understanding of the GFSC regulatory regime and compliance requirements for managed insurers and serviced intermediaries
• To gain a knowledge of company law specific to our clients
• To be able to build close relationships with all key interfaces – clients, regulators, colleagues, other service providers
What do you know that makes you a great Compliance and Company Admin Assistant?
• Previous compliance. legal, company admin experience strongly preferred
• Be educated to at least A level standard or degree
• Possess an English Language qualification of GCSE Grade C or better
Salary up to £18,500 dependent on experience and qualifications