- Sales or Telesales
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Commercial Manager role?
Responsible for creating and developing commercial opportunities with both existing and potential new external suppliers with the aim to target, initiate and develop business relationships. Negotiation, management and review of commercial agreements with third party providers.
What will you do as a Commercial Manager?
• Identify new market opportunities, talking the lead on constructing robust and successful business proposals that secure new contracts and long term client relationships.
• Develop strong working relationships of all external services, to facilitate highly effective team working through commercial partnerships and business opportunities.
• Ensure service strategies are met.
• Build business development cycles to review product performance with the aim of renewed contract negotiation.
• Ensure that all statutory, compliance and contractual obligations are met.
• Review existing commercial agreements with the aim to renegotiate the terms and implement the company standard partner contract.
• Review existing service level agreements with the aim to implement SLAs.
• Active input to driving the development of company strategy.
• Deputize line manager as appropriate.
What do you know that makes you a great Commercial Manager?
• Solid experience of 3rd party supplier contracts ideally within gaming
• Excellent communications skills (written, verbal and presentational) essential.
• Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once essential.
• Strong people and project management skills essential.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and third party service providers essential.
Salary circa £45k - £50k based on experience with bonus & an excellent benefits package.