Commercial Manager - Property
Marketing, PR and Web Design
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a very successful local group of companies with property, restaurants and residential premises under management who has a great opportunity for an Commercial Manager - Property. The company offer long term career growth, excellent salary and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact.
What is the plan for the Commercial Manager - Property role?
This role will suit an experienced property professional ideally with some marketing experience and an ability to work in an extremely busy commercial environment with minimal supervision.
What will you do as a Commercial Manager - Property?
• Manage the property portfolio of the commercial division including negotiating terms of under leases, rent reviews and the subsequent reporting and analysis.
• Assist with a sales strategy for residential projects from concept to release.
• Manage the post sales process including legal requirements, customer service and reporting.
• Being responsible for accurate and timely management information, with supporting analysis to Directors.
• Liaise with tenants in order to maintain a good relationship
• Ensure that estate agents are up to date with current vacancies and future plans
• Actively network in order to keep abreast with which companies in Gibraltar are considering re-locating
• Work with an in house designer and external agencies to ensure that the brand is being promoted accurately and that promotional materials are accurate and of the highest quality.
What do you know that makes you a great Commercial Manager - Property?
Previous experience in a similar commercial role within property
Strategic thinking and ability to follow through a well organized plan
Good organizer with the ability to manage multiple projects
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work on their own initiative and to take control of projects from inception to delivery. A practical hands on approach and able to work in a fast paced environment
A good level of Spanish would be beneficial
Salary circa £35k based on experience with benefits package.