Client Relationship Manager
Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client one of the best known and highly regarded companies within the financial services industry to find a Client Relationship Manager, effectively managing the diverse needs of private clients and developing new business opportunities.
What will the Client Relationship manager do?
• Prepare client agreements
• Produce weekly prospects report for the managing director
• Produce monthly new business report for managing director
• Administrator for websites
• Manage small portfolio of own clients and on behalf of MD
• Maximising business development and in a timely manner
• Trading for all clients
• Conduct annual reviews on behalf of MD
• Responsible for dealing with Certified Partners for project delivery
• Knowledge with InfusionSoft
• Provide business support where needed
What experience will the Private Client Relationship Manager have?
• Worked in the financial services for at least 5 years, preferably 10
• Worked in a sales environment with business development
• Organizational objectives
• Self Driven
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Good communicator, face to face, telephone and written.
• Team player
Salary 30K - 38K plus benefits