CRM Marketing Executive
Marketing, PR and Web Design
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is an entrepreneurial ecommerce company who offer long term career growth and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They need a CRM Marketing Executive who would be responsible for implementing marketing campaigns for their online brands, in line with business strategy. You will mainly assist with implementing email & social media campaigns, and you will liaise with colleagues across the business to ensure that all campaign deadlines are met.
Who are you?
You are a smart, hardworking and ambitious individual with an eye for detail, and you are comfortable working in a fast paced environment. You will have CRM marketing experience and it is important that you can demonstrate that you are a quick learner, who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty.
What will you do as a CRM Marketing Executive?
• Copywriting for the website, emails and social media campaigns
• Building emails in line with the briefs provided & scheduling emails to be sent once built
• Sense-checking copy across multiple brands to ensure the company tone is maintained
• Creating email & social media imagery by using Photoshop and Dreamweaver
• Ensuring that HTML code is accurate works correctly across multiple devices
• Contributing ideas towards the overall retention marketing strategy
• Working with your manager and other stakeholders to ensure that campaigns are delivered effectively, efficiently, and in a timely manner
What do you know that makes you a great CRM Marketing Executive?
• Online/digital CRM marketing experience essential
• Knowledge of Photoshop and Dreamweaver is preferred, but not essential
• HTML knowledge is preferred
• Ideally educated to degree level
• Knowledge of CRM and Social Media Management software
• Experience with Microsoft Office, notably Excel and Word
You will live locally to Gibraltar or Southern Spain
Salary £25k - £32k based on experience.