RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is an ambitious and innovative gaming company who offer long term career growth and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They need a Senior CRM Manager to report to the Chief Executive Officer and who will be responsible for creating retention and loyalty programs for the customers. The ideal candidate will be an expert in lifecycle & loyalty marketing and will be exceptional at designing, implementing, and monitoring automated marketing campaigns. You will have experience building CRM programs from scratch, have a strong understanding of customer data and be able to leverage customer behaviour into scalable, repeatable programs. and work closely with various internal stakeholders.
What will you do as a Senior CRM Manager?
● Design, execution & analysis of CRM campaigns throughout the player lifecycle (conversion, retention & reactivation) through multiple channels (email, push notifications, SMS, on-site, etc.).
● Develop and implement lifecycle programs that will be targeted based on a customerís past purchases, interests, or behaviour to engage and retain them.
● Champion the strategy to drive increased frequency across all customer segments.
● Benchmark, recommend and implement best practices for retention and lifetime value.
● Develop and execute customer segmentation strategies and critical triggers within the customerís journey to drive increased lifetime value and customer frequency.
● Design, implement and monitor automated marketing campaigns based on smart branching (if this, then that).
● Systematic A/B testing of creative and content messaging at different stage of the user lifecycle
● Write effective business requirements for technology and product teams to ensure data is integrated in such a way that campaigns are effective and can be automated or delivered across channels.
● Ability to write compelling copy for Emails, push notifications, and a wide range of promotional material.
What do you know that makes you a great Senior CRM Manager?
● Solid experience in Marketing CRM & automation experience.
● BS Degree in marketing or related field.
● Experience implementing loyalty, CRM, and automation marketing programs and processes is an absolute must.
● Heavy experience with CRM tools around campaign management, email, push notifications, in-app messaging, etc.
● Experience managing a small size CRM team
● Ability to monitor, interpret, and report on data to help build a cohesive marketing strategy.
● Extremely strong written and communicative skills.
● Previous gaming experience.
Salary £50k - £60k based on experience with bonus & benefits package.