Business Support Executive
Banking and Financial
- Customer Service and Call Centre
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable financial company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary, relocation assistance, and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They are looking for a Business Support Executive who will be the first port of call for all incoming enquiries / calls. The candidate needs to demonstrate an ability to service the existing client base and be able to deal with incoming calls in regard to financial services / banking.
What is the plan for the Business Support Executive role?
• New business processing including taking responsibility for the full client on-boarding process
• Assisting with the security trading including preparation and issue of trade instructions and four eyes verification of instructions
• Point of contact for all non-advisory client queries
• Settling of invoices and making payments
• Posting quarterly valuations to client portals
• Completion of annual client suitability reports
What do you know that makes you a great Business Support Executive?
• You will have experience from a banking or financial services background and preferably from an investment, bank or IFA background
• Mature individual who is comfortable dealing with people at all levels within the organisation including senior management. Must be responsible, honest, trustworthy, tolerant and a good communicator who can empathise and get on with others and work as part of a team.
• We need somebody that is not going to be overwhelmed working for a small firm where he/she will be expected to adapt and multi-task continuously - this proves very challenging and we need someone who can cope with this.
• Must be accurate, pay attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise and structure their work, ability to utilise available technologies including MS Office to maximise productivity, manage a heavy workload and meet strict deadlines
Salary based on experience