Bingo Product Manager
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Casino Product Manager to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Bingo Product Manager role?
Our client is looking to recruit for an experienced Bingo Product manager who will be responsible for the day to day running of the Bingo product across the numerous gaming websites that they operate. You will utilise the website and its elements to deliver a best in class bingo product. You will manage the bingo product roadmap and dedicated points roadmap in association with the Gaming Operations Director and will input and deliver how this dedicated resource should be used, leading the bingo team to deliver on key financial targets and develop the product into a market leading offering.
What will you do as a Bingo Product Manager?
• Develop and implement an integrated Bingo Strategy to deliver financial and non-financial KPIs as well as market leading product development for all channels and all websites. You will own the bingo product roadmap, including : gathering requirements, business development requests, implementation management, Prioritisation
• Working with the site optimisation manager, optimise user experience across registration, cashier, game and support
• Manage the bingo product executive, developing their knowledge and expertise, and ensuring a clear succession plans is in place
• Evaluate, manage, monitor and optimise the bingo game schedules to continually improve performance of our margin and revenue
• Drive new product development and identify ideal bingo product strategy and support the senior product manager to enhance the UX and inspire and support the design team to deliver product enhancement and innovation for Bingo
• Regularly review the competitors in the marketplace and report on the state of the market and compare and contrast the bingo kpi performance against others. Also make recommendations following this research to enhance the bingo product offering to enhance the financial performance of the business and improve market share.
• Support the Digital Marketing and Chat and CRM teams to deliver product focused marketing activities to deliver the required financial KPIs
What do you know that makes you a great Bingo Product Manager?
• Minimum 2 years product experience within the online bingo industry and experience of financial KPI focus and analysis thereof is essential
• Results focused individual seeking out new and innovative ways to add commercial value to the operation
• Experience in day to day product operations (bingo preferred)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal influencing skills
• Product roadmap ownership and budgetary management skills preferred
• Ability to manage a team effectively to build strong working relationships with people across the business as well as third parties
• Fluency in English
Salary circa £50k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.