RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Bingo Manager to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What is the plan for the Bingo Manager role?
Bingo is an important part of the Product Portfolio and as a result, the Bingo Manager will play a vital role in the day to running of the product. The Bingo Manager will support the Head of Bingo with the running of the website, customer queries, Back Office Management including bonus crediting and scheduling of the bingo rooms, financial reporting and liaising with internal teams such as CRM and Design to ensure Bingo runs seamlessly and offers players a great experience.
What will you do as a Bingo Manager?
• Full use of the system to ensure the bingo rooms are set up properly and all relevant bonuses are credited on time.
• Helping with UAT testing for releases.
• Dealing with customer queries escalated from Customer Service.
• Daily conversations with customer services, chat hosts and operations to ensure campaigns are successfully completed on time and teams are briefed fully.
• Liaise with Design to brief creative assets in line with the promotional plan.
• Ensure that all areas of the Bingo website are correct, current and to the company standards. This includes promotional terms and conditions.
• Assist with the post campaign analysis of all promotions
• Assist CRM with the creation of relevant content suitable for social media.
• Liaise with internal departments (e.g. Marketing, CRM and Design) to deliver integrated marketing programs and marketing campaigns across lines of business, marketing channels, and customer segments
• Development of the strategic roadmap for the bingo product
What do you know that makes you a great Bingo Manager?
• Strong understanding of online bingo
• Strong understanding of our obligations from the Gambling Commission and Compliance etc
• Strong understanding of the psychology and motivations of a gaming customer; particularly bingo and casino customers
• Previous experience with the Virtual Fusion Back Office System (BOS)
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of digital technologies to engage with consumers in new and innovative ways
• Comfort with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Salary circa £35k based on experience with bonus & an excellent relocation and benefits package.