Banking Complaints - Claims Specialist
Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is an expanding local banking institution who has a great opportunity for a Banking Claims Specialist to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What will you do as a Banking Claims Specialist?
- Processing and responding to Customers’ complaints and disputes.
- To be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints.
- To manage the resolution of customer complaints, within given timescales.
- Payment and card transaction disputes processing – co-operation with payment and card services suppliers and organisations
What do you know that makes you a great Banking Claims Specialist?
- Minimum 2-year experience in Complaints Handler role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred
- Fluent English
- Highly Developed written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to assimilate and understand disparate information to make sound and fair judgements and decisions
- Highly organised and able to manage and prioritise workload to deliver targets
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Confident and authoritative telephone manner
- Well organized and high level of accuracy
Salary £36k based on experience with bonus & benefits package.