Assistant Finance Project Manager
Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a leading financial services company who has a great opportunity for an Assistant Finance Project Manager to work in close co-operation with the Finance Project Manager and consult with various members of the Finance, Compliance and Operations teams internally and communicating with other external companies. You will be responsible for implementing new projects for new and existing clients within the realm of credit card functions.
What will you do as a Assistant Finance Project Manager?
• Initiate projects with credit card companies for new card products
• Assist in completing credit card registration and technical forms
• See the the new clients through from initiation to completion and post completion maintenance for technical aspects of each project.
• Take responsibility for sub-project deliverables with a view to take full ownership of product implementations
• Act as a liaison between all interested parties
• Organize and prioritize administrative and client related tasks for timely completion
• Gather project requirements for project in the Finance team
• Handle ad-hoc tasks as assigned
What do you know that makes you a great Assistant Finance Project Manager?
• Knowledge of implementing financial projects in the Finance or banking sector
• Experience in implementing finance products or back office systems
• Prior experience with credit cards is desirable
• Focused attitude to work with the ability to constantly meet deadlines while ensuring exceptional attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
• Strong interpersonal and team skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Ability to take initiative
You must live in the local area or have a set relocation date
Salary £25k - 28k based on experience with bonus & benefits package.