Affiliate Marketing Manager
Marketing, PR and Web Design
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable gaming company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary, relocation assistance, and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact.
They are currently seeking an affiliate marketing manager for the acquisition marketing team in Gibraltar and to drive the profitable growth of our digital marketing offering. Highly analytical, the candidate will apply a customer / data led approach to planning and product and work with the relevant teams to identify growth and product development opportunities for the business
What will you do as an Affiliate Marketing Manager?
• Manage existing affiliate relationships.
• Optimize deals for existing affiliates.
• Develop and grow new business opportunities.
• Identify and monitor affiliates who are not generating ROI and take appropriate action
• Manage the technical and operational issues of the affiliate platform.
• Attend industry events on behalf of the company.
What do you know that makes you a great Affiliate Marketing Manager?
• Relevant experience in a similar role, working with NetRefer or similar.
• Experience managing UK sports betting and casino affiliates preferred
• Negotiation and communication skills
• Analytical with a sense of commercial acumen
• Ability to travel
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
• Fluent in English – both written and spoken.
Salary £30k - 40k based on experience with bonus & benefits package.