Trading Operations Executive
Banking and Financial
|RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable fund management company who offer long term career growth, excellent salary, relocation assistance, and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They are looking for a Trading Operations Executive to join the existing team.
What is the plan for the Trading Operations Executive role?
Assisting the Operations Manager, the role will involve, amongst other duties, monitoring and reconciling investment trades carried out for the funds under management, and liaising with brokers and banks.
What will you do as a Trading Operations Executive?
• Preparation and issue of trade instructions and verification of instructions
• Maintain spreadsheets to record executed trades and ensure the recovery of initial commissions due
• Produce asset allocation report
• Merge Report statements reconciled and unreconciled
• Bank account reconciliation including company fx position review
• Matching of trade confirmation’s between custodians & fund within agreed time frames
What do you know that makes you a great Financial & Securities Executive?
• Preferably from an investment, bank or IFA background you must fully understand the investment purchase and settlement process.
• Must be responsible, honest, trustworthy, tolerant and a good communicator who can empathise and get on with others and work as part of a team.
• You will be analytical, a self-starter who can work unsupervised, produces high quality work & is accurate.
• Must be able to work quickly and accurately to book and place trades.
• Must understand the nature of funds and associated fees and commissions.
• Must be accurate, pay attention to detail, with the ability to prioritise and structure their work, ability to utilise available technologies including MS Office to maximise productivity, manage a heavy workload and meet strict deadlines
Salary circa £25k based on experience with package