Banking and Financial
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a long established and reputable Fund Administrator who offer long term career growth and a rewarding working environment where you can make a real impact. They are looking to expand its operations by recruiting an experienced Director Designate.
The role will include:
• Providing tangible input at board level and helping to ensure robust corporate governance;
• Preparation and presentation of board reports and recommendations;
• Liaison with various internal teams such as Finance, HR and Compliance;
• Oversight of NAV production, investor subscriptions, redemptions and distributions;
• Direct contact with a broad range of investors and their consultants;
• Oversight of investor reporting and fund administration operations generally;
• Line management responsibility for fund administration department members and, to a limited extent, shared services.
• Liaising with the stock exchange and financial regulator on all matters relating to fund / bond listings;
• Ensuring that issuers of securities comply with the stock exchange listing code and applicable legislation on an ongoing basis;
• Structuring debt deals and forming the entire infrastructure required for a bond issuance.
You will be a highly organised, focused and self-motivated individual, with previous senior management experience in fund administration. Ideally you will have had experience with umbrella fund structures, funds of hedge funds and private equity funds.
You will work well with others, be detail oriented, motivated, be able to work to deadlines and contribute in a tangible way to ensure robust corporate governance.
Experience in capital markets (particularly in structuring debt security issuances) would be very useful.
Competitive salary and relocation package for the right candidate.