Lead Product Owner
Online Gaming - IT Internet and Technology
|Recruit Gibraltar are looking for a Lead Product Owner to join one of the best know Digital Brands in Europe, to work with a number of business units and third parties to deliver a cohesive next generation product portfolio.
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector based in Leeds, who have an excellent reputation in their field of expertise. They are a forward-thinking company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What you’ll do
- As a Lead Product Owner, you will work across multiple teams in order to meet customer and platform strategies.
- As the product champion, you will play a pivotal role in meeting and exceeding the players’ needs and motivations, focusing on innovative user experiences that set new standards for the gaming industry whilst also ensuring the platform is highly scalable.
- You’ll work with our UX, Research and Insight teams in order to understanding why players pick certain game content, acting as the thought leader in how to best categorise and display games and what tools and data are needed for this, all the time ensuring this is focused on making the in and out of game experience second to none.
- By helping to shape the Product Vision and Strategy and owning the Product Discovery and Delivery roadmaps, your leadership will drive cross functional teams towards a goal that is understood and motivates all levels of the business.
- Hold values such as: Proactivity, Collaboration and Thought Leadership.
How you’ll do it
- Understanding what is important to customers through their motivations and needs, identifying how to give them the experiences that’ll delight them every time they use our product
- Ruthlessly prioritising to ensure delivery the highest value ideas and features to the customer
- Work with UX, design and optimisation teams to drive conversion improvements across key journeys
- Lead ideation sessions that focus on both expansive and reductive thinking methods
- An ability to collaborate and communicate with key stakeholders, departments and 3rd Parties
- Through a solid understanding of Agile ways of working and principles, you’ll be able to focus the team on building products in the right way, whilst offering up process improvements along the way
- Be comfortable presenting the value of deliverables to all levels of the business
- Ability to build lightweight business cases to gain investment for large projects or go faster plans
- A can-do attitude