Accountancy and Insurance
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a very successful company, who is experiencing serious growth currently and has a great opportunity for an Accounts Assistant. The role will give you the room to expand on your responsibility levels and gain valuable experience.
• Accounts payable functions
• Accounts receivable
• Chargebacks processing- register a chargeback and attempt to dispute it where relevant. This is a complete online process
• Proof of delivery processing- same principle as chargebacks
• Ad hoc accounting tasks to assist finance team members
You must already live in the area
• Minimum AAT qualified and previous experience of working in an accounts department to a similar level.
• Hardworking and enthusiastic
• Ability to be flexible with work requirements and receptive to change
• Ability to work with little supervision and on own initiative
• Experience of working in a small team and willingness to cover for other staff if they are sick or on holiday.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Complete fluency in English
Salary circa £20k