Accountancy and Insurance - Banking and Financial
|RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading financial services company who has a great opportunity for a Reconciliation Analyst. The company is a progressive and ambitious company who has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Complete daily, weekly and monthly bank account and general ledger reconciliations,
• Investigate and communicate any issues or deficiencies in processes
• Assist the Financial Operations and Financial Reporting team in resolving reconciling items
• Provide useful information to facilitate the process of clearing the reconciling items.
• Liaise with auditors on reconciliation related matters
• Obtain a high level of skill regarding various system reports to be used in identifying reconciliation issues
• Analyse financial information in response to queries from stakeholders
• Assist with the automation of processes
You must live locally
• Previous banking and/or finance experience in reconciliation required
• High level of Excel - pivot table and Vlookups etc
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, required
• Excellent problem solving skills required
• Ability to analyse processes in depth
Salary based on experience.