RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Head of VIP Operations, the Key Account Manager will be responsible for customer service, operational processes, general account management and retention and leveraging opportunities to drive revenue growth within the VIP Programmes.
The role will cover all aspects of customer service, account management, operational processes of the VIP programmes, reactivation of lapsed VIPs and will also work on delivering the objectives and overall strategy of the VIP channel with a specific focus on the whole base of VIP segments.
The candidate for this role should be highly motivated, experienced in working to deadlines and extremely adaptable to customer needs. This role requires both operational and commercial knowledge and will give the candidate a fantastic opportunity for career development in an exciting and fast-paced online environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• 24/7 front line customer service requirements of the VIP Programmes
• Build 1-2-1 relationships with VIP customers to offer a bespoke proactive VIP service
• Build a strong customer knowledge and use that to tailor promotions to VIPs and for any customer service needs of VIPs
• Work closely with the VIP Marketing Manager and CRM function to create and deliver effective promotional campaigns to VIP players via email, chat, SMS and telephone
• Work with the Live Marketing team to communicate and deliver live marketing campaigns and promotions to VIPs using the website and other on-site forms of communication
• Ability to pre-empt a players wants and needs to make for an easy and efficient VIP player journey
• Work closely other business functions, including, Operations, Player Support, Finance, Payments and Marketing to provide the best possible customer experience to VIPs
• Maintain a continuous competitor understanding and knowledge of VIP Programmes
Work hours are 00:00 – 08:00, 08:00 – 16:00, 16:00 – 24:00 with two days off per week.
Experience & Qualifications
• 2+ year previous experience in a betting or gaming industry in a senior customer service role ideally as a VIP
• An understanding of the gambling industry and hold a strong insight into gaming and player behaviour is desirable
• A strong understanding of bonusing and promotion mechanics
• An outgoing personality and a good and engaging telephone manner
• Strong time-management credentials – ability to prioritise
• Work independently, take appropriate responsibility for actions and make sensible decisions
• Be self-motivated and driven to succeed
• Be confident in dealing with colleagues within the business at all levels
• Be willing to work on a shift basis, if required, with unsociable hours including evenings and weekends
• Willing to travel, if required, for customer event management
Salary £20- £25k based on experience plus realistic bonus that is regularly is paid