RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Personal VIP Account Manager to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Head of VIP Management the VIP Account Manager will be responsible for retention and leveraging opportunities to drive revenue growth within high value Games and Casino businesses.
The role will cover all aspects of account management of key VIPs, tactical and analytical marketing and commercial campaigns, reactivation of lapsed VIPs and will also work on the objectives and overall strategy of the VIP channel with a specific focus on the top VIP segments.
The candidate for this role should be highly motivated, experienced in working to deadlines and extremely adaptable to customer needs. This role requires both operational and commercial knowledge and will give the candidate a fantastic opportunity for career development in an exciting and fast-paced online environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage a portfolio of key VIP accounts
• Build 1-2-1 relationships with VIP customers to offer a bespoke proactive VIP service
• Build a strong customer knowledge and use that to tailor promotions to specific targets
• Develop and implement a VIP reactivation strategy, reducing the risk of churn
• Develop and implement a potential VIP programme, ensuring early identification of potential high value business
• Work closely with the VIP Marketing Manager and CRM function to create and deliver effective promotional campaigns to VIP players via email, chat, SMS and telephone
• Create tactical marketing and commercial campaigns using strategic and analytical thinking
• Interrogate data and reports to create marketing campaigns for key VIPs
• Work with the Live Marketing team to communicate and deliver marketing campaigns and promotions to VIPs using the website and other on-site forms of communication
• Work closely other business functions, including, Operations, Player Support, Finance and Marketing to provide the best possible customer experience to VIPs
• Maintain a continuous competitor understanding and knowledge of VIP Programmes
Normal work hours are 09:00 – 18:00
Experience & Qualifications
• 3+ years experience in a betting or gaming industry managing VIPs
• An understanding of the gambling industry and hold a strong insight into gaming and player behaviour
• A strong understanding of bonusing and promotion mechanics
• An outgoing personality and a good and engaging telephone manner
• Strong time-management credentials – ability to prioritise
• Work independently, take appropriate responsibility for actions and make sensible decisions
• Be self-motivated
• Be confident in dealing with colleagues within the business at all levels
• Be willing to work on a shift basis, if required, with unsociable hours including evenings and weekends
• Willing to travel, if required, for customer event management
Salary £30-£35K based on experience plus realistic bonus that is regularly is paid