App Acquisition Executive
Marketing, PR and Web Design
|RecruitGibraltar is helping one our clients who is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees. They are looking for a App Acquisition Executive to join the highly successful online marketing team.
What is the plan for the App Acquisition Executive role?
Reporting to the App Acquisition Manager, the App Acquisition Executive will be primarily responsible for execution of app marketing campaigns across the UK and European markets with focus on commercial delivery and new player acquisition. The person will be involved in the process of planning and creating app campaigns (both in house and based on strategic partnerships with suppliers) as well as tracking performance and results delivery.
What will you do as a App Acquisition Executive?
· Planning and execution of mobile app acquisition activities across paid channels as well as organic app spaces
· End-to-end delivery of app campaigns targeted at on-boarding new players through paid social, display/programmatic/RTB, ad networks & publishers and app marketing partnerships
· App Store Optimisation across iTunes & Google Play Console, including title, description, keyword, screenshots & offer optimisation, category selection & update notes
· ASO leadership and supporting product teams in release submissions and testing
· Focusing on performance delivery by driving app installs and in-app conversions
· Ownership of the entire mobile app acquisition journey, including: researching, planning, setup, campaign creation, testing, optimisation, monitoring and reporting
· Thorough performance analysis and result evaluation with focus on recommendations towards further activities
· Responsibility for communicating commercial and technical requirements both internally and to potential partners
· Managing relationship with and leading projects across design department, promo, product, engagement and development teams
What do you know that makes you a great App Acquisition Executive?
· 1 year + specialisation in app/mobile marketing and acquisition
· Proven experience in executing paid marketing campaigns within the app space
· Experience in ASO optimisation
· Hands-on experience in push strategies, app installs, in app conversions, sms, mms etc.
· Mobile tracking setup and SDK & APK recommendations
· Implementation of mobile performance reporting platforms for app
· A-to-Z mobile acquisition campaign delivery
· Confidence and knowledge of platforms across: mobile acquisition delivery, media buying, optimisation, reporting and mobile analytics
· App conversion journey tracking, testing and improvement
· Familiarity with mobile site and app platforms such as iTunes Connect, Google Play Console, Google Analytics/Adobe for mobile, SearchMan, AppsFlyer, Adjust, Tune, AppAnnie/AppTweak etc.
Salary £25k - 28k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.