Technical Business Analyst
IT Internet and Technology
RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Technical Business Analyst to join a long established and reputable international local company who offer long term career growth. They are a privately owned company that have 20+ office globally and have shown consistent growth since their inception over 20 years ago.
What is the plan for the Technical Business Analyst role?
Working with internal stakeholders, and translate business requirements into detailed requirement documents and/or user stories that will either be used by the in house software development team or by 3rd party organisations working on their behalf.
What will you do as a Technical Business Analyst?
• Understand and be able to coordinate the impact of required changes due to analytical issues with stakeholders/depts.
• Design, document and configure workflows
• Business process mapping using BPMN (current and future state)
• Business process reengineering
• Development of data flow diagrams (current and future state)
• Document proposed solutions
• Act as an interface between the business community / Product Owners and development teams
• Broad, enterprise wide-view of businesses, and appreciation of strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
• Work with the development team to ensure business priorities are delivered in accordance with the overall product roadmap
• Develop relationships with Business Key Users to drive the effectiveness of the IS solutions
• Acquire knowledge of emerging functionality / solutions, and contribute to their successful implementation within the businesses where appropriate.
• Produce technical documentation (Requirements Specification, Test Plan, Training documentation, User Stories).
What do you know that makes you a great Technical Business Analyst?
• Solid experience as a Business Analyst
• Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Business Analysis or equivalent preferred
• Work on multiple projects and use strong time management skills and prioritise your workload accordingly
• Strong knowledge of application development methodologies.
• Solid leadership and organizational skills.
• An understanding of relational database design, one to one / one to many relationships
• Knowledge of producing validation rules and boundary checks
• Knowledge of producing test scripts
• Knowledge of producing Visio diagrams
Salary circa £45k based on experience with bonus and package.