Sportsbook Trading System Manager
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Sportsbook Trading System Manager to join a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
What is the plan for the Sportsbook Trading System Manager role?
Managing a large team, you will take ownership of the Trading System management and work with the Head of Trading, Heads of Desk and Senior Traders in developing it further as our business evolves.
What will you do as a Sportsbook Trading System Manager?
- To ensure workflows within the Trading System are running smoothly, from content planning to actual production and target to optimize these workflows as our business evolves
- Work closely with the Head of Trading in implementing the business’s trading strategy
- Manage and mentor a large team (circa 20+) across several locations and provide feedback on performance where necessary
- Actively work with Senior Traders and other relevant departments within our business – including Product and Marketing - in optimising front end display and live marketing opportunities
- Analyse sportsbook KPIs through BI reports and proactively look to design further reports that assist in enhancing performance
- Prioritise the development efforts of our software and quants teams to meet the sportsbook’s targets
- Ensure trading desk adapt a hands on approach towards Customer Management through close alignments with our Customer Management team
- Identify any leaks and implement plans on how to stop them
What do you know that makes you a great Sportsbook Trading System Manager?
-Solid trading experience is preferred with some focus on live trading
-Strong team leadership skills and experience from managing people in trading operations
-A deep understanding and passion for betting and understanding of the mechanics of betting and pricing
-Experience of our betting platform is preferred, especially the team trading application
-Flexible with working hours (including public holidays and weekends)
-Pro-active and a self-starter. Positive approach
-Ability to remain focused, deliver high quality work and meet deadlines even when under pressure.
-Strong communication skills, combined with an ability to report and deliver relevant presentations.
Salary £50k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.