Technical Delivery and Product Manager
IT Internet and Technology
|RecruitGibraltar are currently recruiting for a Technical Delivery and Product Manager to join a successful and diverse gaming operation with online betting and gaming websites. Due to their continued success and expansion in the UK and abroad, our client is on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated people who want to begin or continue their career in the online gaming industry. In return our client offers a diverse and exciting working environment and comprehensive training and support that actively encourages our people to develop and work up the organizational structure. In addition, an excellent benefit package is on offer that rewards their employees for their loyalty and hard work.
What is the plan for the role Technical Delivery and Product Manager?
The role will be responsible for owning and developing roadmaps for platforms and applications such as New Relic. The product roadmaps will feed the various software Development Teams, with this position holding governance and being a subject matter expert.
As the Product Owner you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of your platforms and applications working closely with the various Tech Towers in the Technology Organisation. You will create a vision for your products based on your understanding of user needs.
You will be responsible for engaging with stakeholders and users to ensure they are clear on the benefits of the product and that their feedback is being used to inform ongoing improvements.
Elements of Technical Delivery management will also be required to ensure successful role out and future iterations for technical products.
The role is currently stand alone with no team involved, matrix management skills will be essential to ensure deliverables are taken into software teams sprint deliveries.
Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process will enable resource to be appropriately allocated.
What do you know that makes you a great Technical Delivery and Product Manager?
We’re looking for someone who’s experienced in the digital transformation of organisations, not someone who’s content to maintain the status quo. You’ll be guided by the fundamental principles of putting user needs first, focusing on delivery and outcomes over process, and being open and transparent.
The Technical Product and Delivery Manager role within the Continuous Improvement department and is a varied role that requires the ideal candidate to have both Product owner and Technical Delivery Manager capabilities.
• Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
• Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
• Track-record of leadership in successful design, delivery and continuous improvement of high quality products and services which maximise opportunities offered by digital technology
• Proven expertise in gathering, analysing and using user insight and performance data to design and continually improve digital services to ensure responsiveness to changing needs and technical developments
• Experience of managing the expectations of stakeholders with conflicting needs and demands, engaging with senior stakeholders, and developing a pipeline of customer adoption
• Have been responsible for assessing risks, scoping resource requirements and managing budgets and operating costs to ensure value for money and sustainable development of teams and services
Salary circa £60k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.