Online Marketing Executive
Marketing, PR and Web Design
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a market leading egaming company who has a great opportunity for a Online Marketing Executive to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar. The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
What is the plan for the Online Marketing Executive role?
In this role, you will support the marketing, retention and social media efforts of a leading UK-facing online gaming company. You are a smart, hard-working and ambitious individual with an eye for detail, and you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Marketing experience is preferred, as is previous knowledge of social media, copywriting and analysing marketing activity to ensure successfully implemented creative and tactics.
What will you do as a Online Marketing Executive?
• To develop, implement and improve player social media experience across Bingo and Games.
• Ensure that all communications adhere to UK advertising and gambling regulations.
• Work closely with the business managers to increase player retention and conversion rates.
• Responsible for content creation for mailers and promotions across multiple brands.
• Assist with any other copywriting as requested.
• Management of paid social media campaigns to retain players.
• Liaison with 3rd party agency to co-ordinate advertising assets for acquisition campaigns.
• Prepare regular reports and recommendations based on campaign results and data analysis
• Monitoring and analysis of market conditions and competitor intelligence reports
What do you know that makes you a great Online Marketing Executive?
Solid online marketing, Copywriting or eCommerce experience
Previous experience working within the egaming sector
Promotions/Marketing experience strongly preferred
Ideally educated to degree level
Experience with Microsoft Office, notably advanced Excel
Solid understanding of Social Media and communication techniques
Ability to handle a variety of tasks and work to tight deadlines
Great organisational skills and attention to detail
Salary circa £28k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.