Senior FP&A Analyst
Accountancy and Insurance
|RecruitGibraltar is helping one our clients who is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena and need a Senior FP&A Analyst. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
What is the plan for the Senior FP&A Analyst role?
You will support the FP&A Manager in the delivery of planning, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data to support and improve decision making within the business. The key responsibility of the role will be to identify, maintain and evaluate information and undertake periodic and weekly reporting. In addition, build strong working relationships with the BI, Product and Marketing teams across the business to meet all identified information requirements.
What will you do as a Senior FP&A Analyst ?
• Prepare regular reporting and analysis by using data sources such as the Strategic Data Warehouse systems. Reports are to include relevant and insightful commentary, ensuring that the data is accurate and delivered according to deadlines
• Support the FP&A Manager in the budgeting, planning and reforecasting processes by assisting in identifying and modelling key business drivers by utilising a number of approaches including but not limited to current and historic trends and regression analysis. You will add business input and insight where necessary to the data
• Work with other members of the FP&A team and teams throughout the wider business to develop tools, models and processes that improve the analytical capabilities of the FP&A team. In addition, developing the effectiveness and insight generated by financial analysis to continually enhance and improve analysis provided
• Assist the FP&A Manager in the periodic detailed review of actual performance vs. budget or reforecast. This will enable you to highlight variances and trends, to then complete detailed analysis in conjunction with relevant business area. Working with the BI team you will identify areas for further review and report these to the FP&A Manager
What do you know that makes you a great Senior FP&A Analyst?
• Previous experience in a similar FP&A Analyst role
• Previous experience of budgeting, business planning and forecasting
• Part-Qualified accountant or a desire to undertake studies towards a financial qualification (ideally CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
• Understanding of financial reporting including income statements and performance dashboards
• Excellent Excel skills
• Experience using databases and dashboards desirable but not essential
• Ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data in a fast paced environment
Salary circa £55k based on experience with bonus, an excellent relocation package and private healthcare.